Im a noob to all of this...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a noob to all of this...

Never done anything like this yet, but i thought i would give it a whirl. I am 25 and a pretty chill gamer. I typically play on Xbox, but i do dab into Steam a little. Playing a lot of Overwatch, Battlefield 1, and Fortnite right now.
    Last edited by LazySatchel25; 08-19-2017, 12:11 AM.

Welcome to the forums, LazySatchel25 ! We have a pretty big Overwatch division rolling right now on the Xbox division. If you are interested in recruiting, we can direct you where to post an app! It's the best way to get involved & play with people on a daily basis

PS - if you ever find your way over to Halo, I'm one of the division leaders

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
    Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

Originally posted by Phelixia PMS View Post
      Welcome to the forums, LazySatchel25 ! We have a pretty big Overwatch division rolling right now on the Xbox division. If you are interested in recruiting, we can direct you where to post an app! It's the best way to get involved & play with people on a daily basis

PS - if you ever find your way over to Halo, I'm one of the division leaders
      That would be great!

Comment

welcome
        Head Admin at www.esports-nation.com

Comment

If your check out this area, it's where you can view what divisions we currently have. Each division has its own recruitment application thread. If you post in there, a member will be with your as soon as possible to help you out!

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
          Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

Welcome to the fourms.

H2O Bond: H2O Lone Wolf
            Big Sister/Little Sisters: PMSPhoenixRaine; Loki PMS; PMS Sireniix; PMS Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by LazySatchel25 View Post
              Never done anything like this yet, but i thought i would give it a whirl. I am 25 and a pretty chill gamer. I typically play on Xbox, but i do dab into Steam a little. Playing a lot of Overwatch, Battlefield 1, and Fortnite right now.
              what games do you play on pc?
              Protector of penguins

Comment

Hello I am new to this to I been hooked on overwatch here lately so if you need someone to q up with my gt MuzzleFlash86 (Xbox)

Comment

Welcome friend! I play overwatch on Xbox! GT: Callistoxo

Best Co-Leader NA : Mercy PMS
                  *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                  Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Welcome! We also have a Battlefield 1 Division Were you looking to recruit into a division MuzzleFlash86 and LazySatchel25?
                      ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                      <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Working...
                      X