Need a clan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a clan

I would like to join a clan specifically towards CoD: Infinite Warfare. I do have have Halo 5 and Battlefield 1. I was a 50 in MLG back in Halo 3. I stepped away from gaming for about 8 years and now I'm back. I'm a Xbox user. I went and even bought the newest Astro A40s as well cause how competitive I am. I really would like a decent clan that is usually active and mature. I'm 27 years old and stay in Florida. I also joined this website over 9 years ago but never was active. I remember playing with H20 members but never got into the forum of things. I would like to start that now. So it's a pleasure to meet this community and hope the future holds promise
    Last edited by Zyptic; 08-15-2017, 02:37 AM.

welcome and if we can get enough interest, we can start a Call of Duty Division.
    Head Admin at www.esports-nation.com

Comment

Yep. There's actually an interest thread up right now! You can sign up here.

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

Welcome to The Forums!! You'd want to talk to H2O Adikt, he's trying to get the CoD Division back up and running and for sure follow the link PMS SammichMakr has in her message above. H2O Adikt's gamertag is The Adikt, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you sent him a message on Xbox live if you're looking for someone to play with. I only have Black Ops 3. If you're ever down for a game of that, I'd be happy to play! My gt is Jnn Skywalker. Nice to meet you!

Comment

Thank you! I definitely will. My girlfriend might join the clan as well since she also is a gamer. I might make a new account on Xbox. Can I add H20 to it or do I have to wait for some sort of process?

Comment

You have to wait until you're a full member to take H2O in your name! But we'd love to have your girlfriend in as well. Joining up in the same division as you or would she be in on a different game?

Comment

Different game. She's more into GTA Stuff.
              How fast will it take for me to become full member? I went and bought gift card to change my name tonight.

Comment

First, hello & welcome to the forums!

You have a few options to become a member: You will a) need to recruit into one of our active divisions (Xbox Platform Link), or b) wait and participate in the CoD Trial. Either way each recruitment period is 4 weeks long, and you need to go through a pre-recruitment meeting (generally 30 mins, in which we go over recruitment requirements and in-game lobby behavior expectations) and an orientation at the end of recruitment to go over our in-depth handbook, membership statuses, areas of opportunity, a little history on the clan and the gamertag policy.

Please do not add the H2O to your name until the recruitment period is completed. The H2O prefix is reserved for active division members of our clan.

If you have any more questions, let me know.

P.S
                It's H2O not H20

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

hello and welcome.... you can add me i play iw and me. The Adikt
                  “I see walking bombs on the street
                  Hearts not beating, but ticking”

Comment

Zyptic,
                    Do you play anything else currently? Do you play Gears of War 4? Or your girlfriend? If so, I'd like to invite you to come play with our division and see what we're about and maybe you could think about getting your recruitment done into the Gears division. Adikt is currently in the Gears division, as I am too and when/if the CoD division gets started, you can transfer over to that division. No pressure, LOL, just extending an invitation. If you play Gears, hit me up!

Comment

I don't have GoW. I only have IW, Battlefield 1, Halo 5 and GTA 5. I was never good at GoW even though I was a beast at Halo and CoD. I think I would do better in Halo 5 division till CoD is available. Thank you for the offer though. You play Halo at all? I can wait 4 weeks. I basically waited 8 years lol. 4 weeks be no problem.
                      Last edited by Zyptic; 08-16-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

We have active divisions for both Battlefield 1 and Halo 5! Both are great places. I can link you to whichever you'd rather join.

Comment

Halo 5 for now I guess till hopefully the CoD division starts. GT: Who is Zyptic

Comment

Awesome! Well you can apply here and Phelixia PMS will take great care of you.

Comment

Did someone tag me?

Seriously though, welcome to the forums Zyptic ! I'm one of the leaders of the Halo division right now. If you would be interested in recruiting with us, we'd love to have you! We just ask that you fill out the Recruitment Application over here, so that we can start the process!

Recruiting is the best way to get involved in the community, IMO. It helps you to meet a lot of different people, and guarantees that you have people to play with on a daily basis!

XBL: PMS Phelixia ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
                              Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

Working...
                              X