Hey everyone :p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone :p

Hi, I was referred by skywalker, while watching the stream. I play on xbox one and pc. Mainly xbox one. Planning on getting a ps4. I'm 27, so I'm not here to troll or to be childish. I'm looking for others to play with. I love the Halo series, the lore, books, films and games. Hence why I chose GammaTeam as my username. They never get any recognition in the games, but they appear in the books. I also like to play any other co op, multiplayer games. Love to have fun, relax and laugh while gaming. I found out about this clan and site while watching some old Halo videos. Were Jen taylor the voice of cortana interviews different fans around the U.S.A. about there love of all things Halo. And in the video the founders of this clan appear, so I was surprised that the clan was still around. Anyway, thank you again for having me here and hopefully I'll get to play with yall soon. Thank you.

Hello! Welcome welcome! Always nice to see new faces.

If you want to join the Halo group, you can apply here! Some good people there.

I run Battlefield and am involved in Overwatch if you ever want to branch out from the Halo lore.

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

Hey! Glad to see you made it to the forums! Welcome! We have a great Halo Division. They're a lot of fun to play with. Hope you meet some of the members soon If you ever feel like playing a few games of Gears, just let me know. I'd be happy to send you an invite.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
          Practice Captain Destiny Xbox One/ Community Manager Gears of War 4

Comment

Welcome! Do you plan on recruiting into our Halo Division?
            ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
            <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Originally posted by Loki PMS View Post
              Welcome! Do you plan on recruiting into our Halo Division?
              Yeah ;p thank you guys for the welcome I want to see if I can get into a group for Halo and Destiny 2

Comment

Originally posted by GammaTeam View Post

Yeah ;p thank you guys for the welcome I want to see if I can get into a group for Halo and Destiny 2
                No problem! GLHF with your recruitment!
                ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

welcome
                  Head Admin at www.esports-nation.com

Comment

Working...
                  X