Heyoh!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heyoh!!

So I'm late on this but I figured I'd do an introduction again this time for real!! Im recruiting with the xbox1 overwatch division and I'm pretty happy about it! So far they are all very awesome. I'm ritzysapphire on Xbox feel free to add me I play a variety of games from overwatch "wanna be mercy pro", Minecraft, left 4 dead 1&2 (oldies) to battlefield (very poorly) and Destiny. I'm up for new games but right now I'm pretty much hooked on overwatch. I work in the ER so you can pretty much consider me a workaholic with a side of gamer for life! I'm pretty down to earth kind of quiet sometimes but get me talking and I won't shut up! Any questions or you just wanna chat let me know I don't bite...

LOVE YOU |PMS SammichMakr|
    Thanks for being so great!
    |
    Loki PMS| thanks for this amazing sig!

Hey there! We are glad to have you!I look forward to running matches with you!

Comment

Thank you I'm glad to get to do it with you awesome gamers!

|

Comment

You play Battlefield as well? If you've got Battlefield 1, you're more than welcome to drop in on a practice over there with me if you'd ever want.

Glad to have you though!

Shoutout to my boy H2O Mad Dog, QB4L. The better half of my soul, Callisto H2O. Sister Ritzy, best duo ever. And the grandsister Nessa.

Comment

I'm down for some battlefield be warned I'm terrible but with some practice I might be decent that's an emphasis on the might lol

|

Comment

Originally posted by RitzySapphire View Post
            I'm down for some battlefield be warned I'm terrible but with some practice I might be decent that's an emphasis on the might lol
            Oh no worries! We'd be more than happy to have you regardless. I was terrible when I first started. Now I'm only like a little bit terrible. Lol. And I'm sure you'll do better than I did to start.

Shoutout to my boy H2O Mad Dog, QB4L. The better half of my soul, Callisto H2O. Sister Ritzy, best duo ever. And the grandsister Nessa.

Comment

Hiya, welcome back! Glad to hear you're going to be joining us! I was a part of the OW Xbox div for a short time but it's just not my cup of tea lol. You play Minecraft too? We have a, um, "unofficial division" for it. If you feel like playing with us you're more than welcome to join! We usually make a post in our club when we get together. Here's a link to join if you'd like: LINK. I'll be sure to add ya so we can play sometime! :3
              ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
              <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Sappphireeeeeeeeee, always welcome to play. Except after your 24hr shifts

Best Co-Leader NA : PMS Mercy
                *PMS SammichMakr* *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
                ​​​​​​

Comment

Lol!!

Best Co-Leader NA : PMS Mercy
                  *PMS SammichMakr* *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                  Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Loki View Post
                    Hiya, welcome back! Glad to hear you're going to be joining us! I was a part of the OW Xbox div for a short time but it's just not my cup of tea lol. You play Minecraft too? We have a, um, "unofficial division" for it. If you feel like playing with us you're more than welcome to join! We usually make a post in our club when we get together. Here's a link to join if you'd like: LINK. I'll be sure to add ya so we can play sometime! :3
                    Yes!!! Minecraft is life!! I'd love to get on that train. I'll have to come play with you all when I'm not on overwatch.

|

Comment

Right Callisto it was a blast playing with you guys!

|

Comment

Well after your recruitment in OW you'd have a 30 day cooldown period before you could join another division. That is if you'd be interested in dueling divisions since by that time we should be a division if all goes well
                        ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
                        <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Working...
                        X