Been a very long time.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a very long time.

I was old school H20 back in the day and been noticing the H20 and PMS tags on twitch. Glad to see you all are still going! I'll be lurking around so Hello!

Hiya! Welcome back! Are you looking to come back?
    ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
    <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Yes! I still play just lost touch with Athena and Pixie after not playing for awhile :P But I'd love to hangout and play again. Im main PC RB6 and Squad and I suck at OW. lol

Comment

Athena and Pixie? You must be super old school lol But currently the only PC division we have is OW. I believe Starscream H2O is their current leader. I'm sure they'd love to have you!

Comment

Also I was creepering on your profile, Happy (late) birthday! lol

Comment

Oh ya. I met Athena and Freya in Unreal on the original XBOX. Then I was PMS Faiths H20 Boy on Og rb6 vegas. I have an Xbox as well I play Halo 5 on there. Im down for whatever. And thanks for the HBD! Stalker....

Comment

Lol you're welcome! What's you're tag? We should play Halo 5 sometime :3

Comment

XBL: SpectreXX Lets dooo it. Haven't played in awhile but add me.

Comment

Added! Next time I'm playing Halo and you're on I'll shoot you an invite :3

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre View Post
                    Oh ya. I met Athena and Freya in Unreal on the original XBOX. Then I was PMS Faiths H20 Boy on Og rb6 vegas. I have an Xbox as well I play Halo 5 on there. Im down for whatever. And thanks for the HBD! Stalker....
                    Oh, a fellow Halo player! Welcome back to the forums - it's always great to see returning members!

Our Halo division is still up and running if you ever want to join us! We are primarily on Halo 5, but I think a few of us still have MCC installed if we ever want to do a throw-back night.

Our OW division on PC isn't the healthiest atm I think the Xbox side is a little more stable. I love that game though - what characters/classes do you normally play?

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
                    Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

In OW I usually fill for whatevers needed. I think im pretty well rounded. My next big games on XBL will probably be Destiny 2 my Halo skills used to be plat lvl but I havent played in forever. :P

Comment

Like the Evang avatar btw

Comment

No worries - I originally placed into Onyx in Slayer, now I'm just Gold 5 in Team Arena and Plat in SWAT. I'm trying to make a push right now to complete some of our Spartan Company objectives so we can maybe get some Achillies Armor pieces!

And thanks I need to update it desperately haha. Once I get some photo editing software on my computer again, I'll be able to work on that.

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
                          Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

I'm pretty casual these days, but I could be convinced to play

Add me on XBL Spectre

My tag is H20 Hamm3r (that's a zero, not an O)

Many thanks to PMS FatalKisses for the beautiful Sig!
                            PMS Zombrex's H2O <3

Comment

Will do hammer. Im going to have to get used to a controller again :O

Comment

Working...
                              X