Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi diddly ho, neighborinos!

Hey there, everybody!

Ranyos here. I used to be a member years ago, and now I'm back because why the heck not?! It's awesome to see this group still thriving, and I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone!

My Xbox Live gamertag is Gibb da Fibb, and my PSN ID is Ranyos. Y'all should make friends with both so we can play together!

Welcome back! What games do you play?
    ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
    <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Loki View Post
      Welcome back! What games do you play?
      Gears, mostly. But I am also fond of Fallout 4, Mass Effect Andromeda, and most recently, Injustice 2.

Comment

I used to play GoW but don't have GoW 4 unfortunately. Haven't really played those others though. I usually play SMITE, Minecraft, Destiny and Halo on xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Loki View Post
          I used to play GoW but don't have GoW 4 unfortunately. Haven't really played those others though. I usually play SMITE, Minecraft, Destiny and Halo on xbox.
          I have all the Halo games except Halo Wars and ODST. Used to play Minecraft on the 360. I remember once I played 16 hours straight. That game sucks me in. Destiny is fun if you got people to play with.

Comment

I started with Halo years ago and have been hooked since lol. But ya minecraft can certainly be addicting! And oh yes I need my friends for some Destiny

Comment

Raynos! I remember you! Welcome back! Hope to game with you again sometime!

Comment

Originally posted by Ranyos View Post

I have all the Halo games except Halo Wars and ODST. Used to play Minecraft on the 360. I remember once I played 16 hours straight. That game sucks me in. Destiny is fun if you got people to play with.
                The same thing happened to me in Minecraft - the first time I played it was on PC. I remember I was just taking my time mining, and next thing I knew the sun was coming up! It really is pretty addicting once you get started.

Other than that, I play Halo & Overwatch (on PC) pretty frequently. Welcome back to the forums, btw! I hope life has been well for you

XBL: PMS Phelixia ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
                Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix

Comment

Originally posted by Ovaryacting PMS View Post
                  Raynos! I remember you! Welcome back! Hope to game with you again sometime!
                  Woo hoo! Someone who remembers!

Comment

Working...
                  X