No announcement yet.

Elder Scrolls Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played it at launch and hit level 10. Sort of gave up. Is it worth playing again? I understand they've removed the alliance restrictions for PVE.

Comment

Buying this today if anyone would like to play.

gt: Callistoxo

Best Co-Leader NA : Mercy PMS
      *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
      Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Variks View Post
        I played it at launch and hit level 10. Sort of gave up. Is it worth playing again? I understand they've removed the alliance restrictions for PVE.
        I think if you enjoyed playing Skyrim (maybe the older games) then you may enjoy ESO. What can make the game more enjoyable are the class(es) that you enjoy playing as, so it may take some time creating different characters and classes. But once you find the class you enjoy it's pretty smooth sailing from there, the game isn't very difficult, but company makes any game more enjoyable.
        Much love to all my sisters Mercy, SammichMakr, RebelChick, Dinosaur, Azula.
        And just as much love to my kohai, Rabbit.

Comment

once in a blue moon i get on there. Ebonhart(35orc DragonKnight) and Dominion (23elf Sorcerer)

Comment

I LOVE the Warden Class!

Is anyone interested in having a Xbox Game Night on ESO?

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Ovaryacting PMS I saw you got back the PMS clan guild thank you. It's been a while since I've seen it.

I have a 200 Warden on Ebonheart if anyone would like to play looking for people to do the Undaunted Dungeons with.

Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
              ​​​​​​

Comment

I've got a level 33 Imperial Warden (Stamina DPS) in the Dominion that I'm power leveling to 50. I've also got a level 10 Orc DragonKnight (tank) in the Pact, and a soon to be Nightblade in the Covenant.
                >Callisto H2O >Deuces56 H2O
                The Cheetah Girls - "Cause we are sisters..."
                Iron | Ratchet | Mercy | Ritzy | Siren | Monsta

Comment

Ovaryacting PMS I'd be down for a game night. I will have to level up my dominion char though, i run a healer/sorcerer

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto H2O View Post
                    Ovaryacting PMS I saw you got back the PMS clan guild thank you. It's been a while since I've seen it

I have a 200 Warden on Ebonheart if anyone would like to play looking for people to do the Undaunted Dungeons with.
                    I've been trying to add people to the guild, so that way we can make it to 50 and open a store.

Camper and I have been wanting to do the Undaunted Dungeons!

I'm so setting this up! We gonna do this!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Originally posted by Ovaryacting PMS View Post

I've been trying to add people to the guild, so that way we can make it to 50 and open a store.

Camper and I have been wanting to do the Undaunted Dungeons!

I'm so setting this up! We gonna do this!

Yessss. Techno and I are always down for undaunted!

Undaunted! Undaunted! We are undaunted!

​​​​​​

Comment

I started playing ESO today! My friend gameshared a few weeks thus my I have bf1, overwatch, skyrim, eso, and other games

Comment

I am active on ESO We do have a Guild. If anyone would like to join just let me know, and I can send you an invite. It's not very active, but if we can get some active people we may be able to make a division out of it. Also, both generals are active on ESO as well as a few members also like ovary said. If we get 50 members We can get the Guild store and then we could start going for guild traders. Also, a little ESO knowledge. Dungeon you need 4 people. Trials you need 12 people and for pvp you need about 20 people take on a castle oh by the way I'm level 407 Champion I've done most of the veteran Dungeons in I've also done the trials. I've been in pvps well. I'm working on a healer right now. It's level 30 something. once I get it to 50 it will automatically jump up to 407. Champion. Did anyone would like to play or farm? Let me know?
                          Last edited by H2O Ryu Emperor; 08-10-2017, 08:54 AM.
                          Head Admin at www.esports-nation.com

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Ryu Emperor View Post
                            I am active on ESO We do have a Guild. If anyone would like to join just let me know, and I can send you an invite. It's not very active, but if we can get some active people we may be able to make a division out of it. Also, both generals are active on ESO as well as a few members also like ovary said. If we get 50 members We can get the Guild store and then we could start going for guild traders. Also, a little ESO knowledge. Dungeon you need 4 people. Trials you need 12 people and for pvp you need about 20 people take on a castle oh by the way I'm level 407 Champion I've done most of the veteran Dungeons in I've also done the trials. I've been in pvps well. I'm working on a healer right now. It's level 30 something. once I get it to 50 it will automatically jump up to 407. Champion. Did anyone would like to play or farm? Let me know?
                            I'm usually on ESO if you would like to play. My GT is Callistoxo

​​​​​​

Comment

Anytime we are on ESO, make an effort to message people and send them invites. I'm going to be hitting up the Bethesda forums sometime tomorrow to get some interest there too, and bring folks here.

Comment

I plan on being more active on ESO. Also my goal Is to have a character for every position. I have a DPS STA build. I have a healer. I'll be working on a tank and a sorcerer DPS soon. Also I'll start sitting in the Guild chat. If anyone needs help with their builds or would like to do Dungeons or anything of that nature let me know. I have a friend who plays with me, Normally we try to play every weekend. We can start getting something together every weekend for those who would like to do something together on the game.
                                Head Admin at www.esports-nation.com

Comment

Working...
                                X