Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo Switch Friends (Friend Code exchange)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Switch Friends (Friend Code exchange)

The day of the Nintendo Switch is upon us, I just got back from being the second person in line in front of a Wal-Mart at -24 Celsius temp.. Wasn't fun.. but I got my neon blue/red colored Nintendo Switch, Pro controller, carrying Zelda style case and the Zelda Breath of the Wild game.

Anyhow, the Friend Code system is unfortunately still here as Nintendo seems insistent on it remaining.. I know I'll never remember my code by hard, but I'll make due.

My friends list is currently barren and I would like to test out how friends list works on the Switch etc.. and hopefully play some games with any of you once we get some more online multiplayer games and the eventual release of the smartphone app for voice chat.

So here is my Friend code: SW-1122-8592-1534
    And my User ID is: Xeriak

Looking forward to hearing from any of you and adding you back ^_^

Now time for some Zelda Breath of the Wild :P Game on!

- Sonico H2O
    Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
    Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

How is it? My brother got a few to upsell and I can get it regular price from him but not sure yet. Trying to find people that have it.

XBL: SammichMakr PMS PSN: SammichMakrPMS
    B.Net: SandwichMakr#1299 Steam: SandwichMakrPro

Comment

Originally posted by PMS SammichMakr View Post
      How is it? My brother got a few to upsell and I can get it regular price from him but not sure yet. Trying to find people that have it.
      Honestly, the biggest thing is probably that there isn't a lot of games available for it right now. That being said... Breath of the Wild has been consistently getting perfect scores from reviewers. My husband's playing through it right now and it's amazing.

He's been having a ball with it so far. We've played Snipperclips (?) together using the joy cons or whatever they're called, that felt pretty solid too. Kind of feels like the gimmick actually works for once lol
      XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: notphelixia # 1548
      Rabbit ∙ Deuces ∙ Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr

Comment

I'll look mine up when I get home and update this post...

Friend code: SW-3993-6071-7029
        User ID: Basilisk14

Current Library:

1-2 Switch
        Arms
        Breath of the Wild
        Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
        Overcooked Gourmet Edition
        Shantae: Half Genie Hero
        Snipperclips
        Splatoon 2
        Super Bomberman R
        Last edited by BASILisk H2O; 08-01-2017, 11:48 AM. Reason: Added current library

sigpic

Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

Comment

I like it a lot it has excellent graphics and also awesome sound, the only thing that lacks from it is that you can't transfer saved games or put any saved games onto a memory card that is from Nintendo. But other then that it is very sweet to play also the controller colors like epic on the Nintendo Switch.

Friend code will be added tonight or tomorrow.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
          Practice Manager - Gears of War 4

Comment

The Nintendo Switch's UI/OS for all intents and purposes is in a beta state.. even if Nintendo won't admit it. It is largely unfinished and lacking a lot of basic features/functions that one would expect from a modern console/handheld these days.

I expect the Nintendo Switch to evolve with future updates. Hopefully friend messaging, invites etc.. will be added next, because for right now the Friend List is largely useless, other than being able to tell if your friends are online or not.

Heck, the Playstation Vita has the Switch beat in a whole bunch of categories.. But I will wait patiently for Nintendo to add in features that should be there
            Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

SW-7597-6086-0307
              User ID: 20tw3ntee

Now that Mario Kart is out let's do this!

Comment

SW-7011-6319-5138
                User name Ernie

Comment

Friend Code: SW-3790-5305-6808

Games:
                  Mario Kart Deluxe 8
                  Minecraft
                  Fast RMX
                  Breath of the Wild (does this even need to be said?)

Comment

Friend Code: SW-2690-0383-3430

Games:
                    Breath of the Wild
                    Fast RMX
                    Mario Kart 8
                    Fire Emblem Warriors
                    Super Mario Odyssey
                    Xenoblade Chronicles 2
                    Bayonetta 1 + 2
                    Crypt of the Necrodancer

better late than never lol

Comment

Jewbacca SW-1069-6237_4511

Comment

Think I have most of ya added now.. but Nintendo still needs to get their online social plans together.. I'm curious what September 2018 will look like for the Switch, when the online service finally launches. Seems like a long time coming now.. ^_^;;

Comment

Working...
                        X