Star Wars: The Old Republic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: The Old Republic

If anyone is interested in joining Iczoxochitl PMS and I on SWTOR, that would be awesome. We're looking to make a Guild on there for members to join and engage in various guild activites, that are included within the game. We're currently Empire Players, "The Harbinger" Server. Both Sith Inquisitors and Imperial Agent.
    Once again, if you're interested, please be sure to message me and we can play! (It's not a Division or anything like that, just looking for Members to have a good time with)
    Last edited by H2O LOBIZONE; 07-06-2017, 07:16 PM.

I have a account just nobody to play with so haven't played in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Starscream H2O View Post
      Join ussss.
      Much love to all my sisters Mercy, SammichMakr, RebelChick, Dinosaur, Azula.

Comment

Originally posted by Starscream H2O View Post
        Yeah I recently came back as well, they've made a lot of updates to the game which I find a lot more convenient. Shoot me a message of your Username and I can add you

Comment

What chat and or voice program do you guys use I'll send my info then cause I can't remember from my iPad haha

Comment

Discord mainly

Comment

Just added Discord to my iPad

Comment

I'll play

Much Bro Love to H2O Monsta and PMS SassyCassie!
                RIP: My brother H2O Timberwolf! You will be missed!

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Knuckles View Post
                  I'll play
                  PM your username

Comment

If there are people playing then I might join. I haven't played in a while and don't know if I'm up for the grind but it would be fun to play with more H2O/PMS members.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Yordle View Post
                      If there are people playing then I might join. I haven't played in a while and don't know if I'm up for the grind but it would be fun to play with more H2O/PMS members.
                      I'd be down to do a grind. I haven't played in so long I might need to do one anyway.

Much Bro Love to H2O Monsta and PMS SassyCassie!
                      RIP: My brother H2O Timberwolf! You will be missed!

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Yordle View Post
                        The more, the marrier. It's a lot easier to level up as it was before with all the new updates, I still have to catch up on what they've added in, they've made a few adjustments for companions as well. I find it a lot more enjoyable this time around.

We're on "The Harbinger" Server btw (West Coast)
                        Last edited by H2O LOBIZONE; 07-04-2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

You're lucky you guys are empire lol i love imp side. been playing this game since beta.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Warhawk View Post
                            You're lucky you guys are empire lol i love imp side. been playing this game since beta.
                            I played it on release date, couldn't keep up with the monthly subs and kept playing solo, I started playing again after almost 6 years lol you should join us!

Comment

Harbinger is the server im on as are you guys. ill be sure to jump on when i get a chance

Comment

Working...
                              X