Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th Game

Did anyone see the gameplay yet?
    I have been watching streams at they look so fun to play.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
    twitter| twitch

I wasn't really impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Prophecy is AoT View Post
      I wasn't really impressed.
      LOL, Im pretty excited about it. I like the concept of the game and even though it is buggy rn, Just watching streamers hypes me for the game.
      I feel like it'll be a good game to play with friends.

twitter| twitch

Comment

Yeah i feel ya on the concept but was disappointed with the graphics and bugs considering how "far" we've come with technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Prophecy is AoT View Post
          Yeah i feel ya on the concept but was disappointed with the graphics and bugs considering how "far" we've come with technology.
          I'm pretty sure their team isn't that big.

twitter| twitch

Comment

Not saying I wouldn't play it. Just saying by what I have seen I wasn't impressed.

Comment

A bunch of H2O's and PMS' on xbox are planning on getting this MURDERR NIGHTS hahaha

Best Co-Leader NA : Mercy PMS
              *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
              Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
              ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto H2O View Post
                A bunch of H2O's and PMS' on xbox are planning on getting this MURDERR NIGHTS hahaha
                dang. its always in Xbox :/
                I'm getting it for both PC/Ps4

twitter| twitch

Comment

Get with the times banana slug H2O Brawley

Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

haha

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto H2O View Post
                      Get with the times banana slug H2O Brawley
                      I would get an xbox, but I don't even play that much games anymore.
                      Maybe post-grad.

twitter| twitch

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Brawley View Post

I would get an xbox, but I don't even play that much games anymore.
                        Maybe post-grad.
                        "Maybe" ? Just "maybe post-grad" ? Come on bro, once a gamer, always a gamer!

Maybe once the PS5 and Xbox Two (Scorpio 2 or whatever it may be called) is out, you'll have your socks blown off and buy all the current consoles
                        Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
                        Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Sonico H2O View Post

"Maybe" ? Just "maybe post-grad" ? Come on bro, once a gamer, always a gamer!

Maybe once the PS5 and Xbox Two (Scorpio 2 or whatever it may be called) is out, you'll have your socks blown off and buy all the current consoles
                          I always have the dilemma of choosing which console to buy games from. That's why I don't really put more options.

twitter| twitch

Comment

The game is fun and awesome to play.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
                            Practice Manager - Gears of War 4

Comment

Bumped: Update out for Friday the 13th.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
                              Practice Manager - Gears of War 4

Comment

Working...
                              X