No announcement yet.

What was your first online game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in early 1980 when I'd played it for the first time and still love to buy the newer version of tabletop ping pong. :-)
    Gesticulation for PMS|H2O Clan Community » » » Retired Enthusiast & Evangelist

Comment

• I played Team Fortress on PC at my uncles house then later that night I tried Rainbow Six 3 on the original Xbox at a cousins. It was definitely an experience! I didnt really get into online multiplayer until Halo 2 around 2005.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

• Halo 2

Comment

• Halo 3 when I first got my 360. Which proceeded in me getting flattened, lol..a rude awakening but greatness has to start with failure.

Comment

• Starcraft II: Tides of Darkness...back before Battle.net when one computer had to be setup to call the other (one player was the caller and the other was the receiver) when we only had dial-up...yes...dial-up internet. Yes there was such a time...

sigpic

Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

Comment

• An oldie but goodie. First online experience was...EVERQUEST!

Elf Ranger. Kept falling off the tree lifts...never got my wolf pet spell!

...that's all I remember! :P

Comment

• Quake III Arena or the original UT

Comment

• Originally posted by H2O Variks View Post
                  Halo 3 when I first got my 360. Which proceeded in me getting flattened, lol..a rude awakening but greatness has to start with failure.
                  Same here. Halo 3 ^_^
                  Twitch ~ Instagram ~ Twitter
                  PMS|H2O Overwatch Xbox Division Leader
                  Trouble Twin
                  PMS Lilith

Comment

• It was Call of Duty for me. I believe it was Call of Duty: World at War. First CoD game, first online match, first time enjoying Xbox fully.

Comment

• What was my first online game ?

unreal tournament : PC

And i was addicted to it :P

Comment

• I think that was Ultima Online.

Comment

• I don't remember if I posted but mine was: Super Mario Paint or Mario Paint.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
                          Practice Captain Destiny Xbox One/ Community Manager Gears of War 4

Comment

• Medal of Honor Allied Assualt

Comment

• Mine was Halo 3! Went 0-23 my very first game lmao. xD
                              Twitch || Twitter || Xbox: Im Rabbit || Battle.net: Rabbit#1266 || LoL: PMS Rabbit

Thank you Lobi♥
                              Senpai/Non-Official Big Sis: Iczo (Nessy)
                              My Amazing Partner: Sonico
                              ♥Shy | Lite | Phelixia | Eviljak ♥
                              ♥Callisto | Beast | TimberWolf | HugsNKisses | Deuces | Recon | Natsu & Numzi | Dinky | Adikt | Itachi

Comment

• Star Was Battlefront II on PS2 lmao

Best Co-Leader NA : Mercy PMS
                                *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                                Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
                                ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X