Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PMS Phelixia View Post

The link is only taking me to Facebook to login

I gotta ask (I hope you don't mind!), where does moon moon come from?
    We used to send memes to eachother and it's a meme with a wolf lol

Best Co-Leader NA : Mercy PMS
    *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
    Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
    ​​​​​​

Comment

I only played with him a few times but I remember there were constant laughs the entire time. Rest in peace Timberwolf.

Comment

I recruited into the clan around the same time Timberwolf did. I also had the pleasure of working alongside him in the H2O Halo division as staff. I remember him as a all around fun chill guy to be around. He was always dependable and there for us when we needed him the most. He always brightened the mood in any given situation during our practices and outside of practice. And as others already mentioned, he had a great laugh! I will never forget how he chuckled when he found something amusing. There was never an ounce of negativity from Chad in the slightest and that is one quality I greatly admired him for. Best of all, he was a very damn good Halo player!! I could never truly beat him in 1v1's and I'm glad that is a victory I could grant him on my part.

Timberwolf, you will be greatly missed and will forever be in our hearts brother! I also wish his family all the best and hope that they will find the strength to come through this most difficult time. Rest in peace spartan, until we meet again.
        Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
        Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Was thinking about Timberwolf the other day, I jammed one of his favorite bands, Breaking Benjamin in his honor. I sure do miss him. <3

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

I miss him to.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
            Practice Captain Destiny Xbox One/ Community Manager Gears of War 4

Comment

Timberwolf was one of the last people I really used Line with (besides PMS Sireniix ). I still have his conversation sitting there Makes me pause every time I open up that app.

XBL: PMS Phelixia ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
              Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

Everyday seems to hurt a little less. Everytime I manage to find my way back to the pms site it hurts a little more. I miss you, Chad. You are still living on in my memories.

<3 to Emma Frost May 1, 2015 and for the rest of my life <3 to my sons
                <3 to my H2O: TimberWolf <3 to my sisters for life: Heavenly Fightr|Jumper|Kitteh
                <3 to DarkAngel|Keeba13|Khaleesi|Minx|Cloud1strifeWA|Lil Mage Vivi|Pikachus Harley

Comment

We miss you Chad.

Best Co-Leader NA : Mercy PMS
                  *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                  Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

I feel so bad for not being here a year ago. Rest in peace, brother. You were a good friend.

Til Valhalla

Many thanks to PMS FatalKisses for the beautiful Sig!
                    PMS Zombrex's H2O <3

Comment

Working...
                    X