H2O Timberwolf - A Moment of Silence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2O Timberwolf - A Moment of Silence

Today, we learned that we lost one of our own, H2O Timberwolf, to cancer. Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts. We encourage you to use this thread to share you memories of Chad, and or to talk about what a great person Chad was, and how he'll always be in our hearts.

We'll also be having a blackout today, no streams, no practices, no social media from our clan pages.
    If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me.

Chad was one of the good guys, always sweet and took the time to get to know me, and he would play with me if I needed the company. I will miss him dearly. We had a lot of fun times on Halo.

PMS Jenga made the image above and also made a sig bar, feel free to use them in your signatures.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Hey Everyone -

I just wanted to re-share the Go Fund Me page that was created to help with Timberwolf's medical expenses. His family is having a difficult time meeting the cremation costs. If anyone is looking for a way to continue to help and you have the means to do so, this can definitely help alleviate some of his family's stress during this difficult time.

Also - I wanted to share a clip from his sister's latest update
    I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for not just financial support, but also emotionally and mentally as well. Chad told me that he never imagined that so many people cared for him. He was cared by so many and that warms my heart. Thank you!
    Life is weird sometimes. You never really know how the wind blows. Make sure to hug your loved ones while you can, you never really know what's going to happen

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
    Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

I never had the chance to play with Timberwolf, but I can tell he was a great guy by the outpouring of love from our community. ❤
      @PMSJenga | Twitch | Tumblr
      Much <3 to my Sista's, Team Turkey, & my Panda!

Comment

Chad was my first friend here. I will miss him more than I can articulate right now. I'm not even sure where to begin. I just know he would want us to remember the good times. Celebrate the victories we shared. He loved this place and I know this would mean the world to him.

Comment

Played with him only a few times but he was a good person he will be missed by us all. R.I.P.

Comment

While I never knew him personally I've been in Xbox parties that he had joined and I could tell right off the bat he was a cherished friend to everyone. It's always hard to lose a fellow clan mate. It's harder when it's someone with a big heart such as Timberwolf.

Comment

I only ever play with Timberwolf during practices. I wish I would have took the time get to know him better. Rest in peace, Timberwolf.

H2O Bond: H2O Lone Wolf
              Big Sister/Little Sisters: PMSPhoenixRaine; Loki PMS; PMS Sireniix; PMS Warrior

Comment

Chad recruited into the clan through Halo while I was still Leader and four about 3 years and beyond I've played with someone who had a great heart , very kind and carrying person , always having fun all the time . Awesome Halo player , I'm going to miss our times off-roading in a warthog during big team battles .
                He was a valuable member of my staff and a all around good guy
                Going to miss you buddy
                MLG Former Halo Pro Coach
                Self-proclaimed Sith Lord
                R.I.P H2O TimberWolf .. You will be missed Brother

Comment

Met Timberwolf when I was the Roster Manager for Halo about 4 years ago. Great guy, great player, great friend. Will miss you bro

<3 to Piranha - Doc - Jaws - Lunchbox - Amethyst - Zealot - Damotta
                  <3 To my PMS Saralishous! :d

Comment

There are people you meet in life that you just honestly connect with instantly and you know, we are going to be best friends.That is who, Chad White was to me, a best friend and a brother. Chad had the biggest of hearts and he never had a problem sharing it. He was there to be a shoulder to cry on, a person to game with, comedic relief, or if you just wanted to rant about something. One of the greatest times in my memory was when I got to personally meet him and the funny thing about him was that he was the same in person, he was so transparent and never hid his true self. Truly chad may be gone, but he will never be forgotten by those lives that he has touched and even some lives that hasnt directly touched. Rest in peace, brother!

*Dink H2O ~ ElektraFox PMS ~ Serious Sara ~ PMS Narcissus *
                    *H2O TimberWolf ~ H2O ZeroCool ~ H2O Silver ~ Jump Guy H2O*

Comment

Such a sad loss. I had the pleasure of being in the H2O Halo Division with Timberwolf when I first joined the clan. Truly a great guy. He played an active role in every division he was involved in and was always willing to help out his friends and clan-mates. He will certainly be missed. Rest in peace, brother.

Comment

I've seen him in halo practice when I was a recruit awesome guy and funny. May he R.I.P always in our hearts.

R.I.P saLty H2O
                        [COLOR=rgb(255,105,180)]Shout out to my fam; Cookie, Killerella, Krays, Ariiez, Hoov and Vally[/COLOR]

Comment

My amazing H2O. My shoulder to cry on. My go to person if I needed advice. My friend. I couldn't have asked for a better H2O. I remember gaming, watching Netflix with, and most of all the conversations I had with Chad. He was amazing at video games, but that's not how I'm going to remember him. I'm going to remember him as one of the best people I got the privilege of meeting and one of the biggest hearts I have ever known. I love him and miss him so much already. All I want is more time, but I know he's not suffering anymore and he's in a better place. Chad touched so many hearts and I believe he will be watching over us.

I miss you and love you, Chad. Forever PMS and H2O. <3

<3 to Emma Frost May 1, 2015 and for the rest of my life <3 to my sons
                          <3 to my H2O: TimberWolf <3 to my sisters for life: Heavenly Fightr|Jumper|Kitteh
                          <3 to DarkAngel|Keeba13|Khaleesi|Minx|Cloud1strifeWA|Lil Mage Vivi|Pikachus Harley

Comment

I didn't know him and yet I sit here in tears. Rest in peace, friend.

Comment

I am heartbroken to hear of this... RIP buddy!

Sending Loves to My Big Sister PMS PhoenixRaine <3
                              Loves To My Little Sister PMS Shy Achvmnt
                              Loves to My Sticky Buddy Heavenly Fightr

Comment

Working...
                              X