• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MuZZaH
    started a topic Oceanic CS:GO or steam #pc players

Oceanic CS:GO or steam #pc players

Hello everyone,
    Just see whos around female or male.
    Ive got steam (murray111) and i mainly playing cs:go.
    Would like to play casual or comp or even othets games.

• billyx
    replied
    Games players is the principal computer game magazine to feature a PC generated or CG cover. The magazine also featured mini-strategy guides Assignment Writing Services, paper toys, trading cards and other branded things and extras, similar to blurbs for games.

Leave a comment:

• jeffmangles
    replied
    Hey there. I asked my colleague from college essay help, and here's his answer: "I play cs:go very rarely. In fact, all the time is dedicated to another game called Fishcatcher. Last time I played it with my friends from college and we spent the whole night catching fish and crabs".

Leave a comment:

• H2O teaCher
    replied
    Re: Oceanic CS:GO or steam #pc players

hey troy, i apped for the cs:go division, but heavymetal said he might step down? Who is handling recruitment

Leave a comment:

• TroyMLP H2O
    replied

Well Said Basilisk, Muzza has already put in his information for recruitment. With that being said muzzah please add troyecho on steam and I will also pm you the ventrilo information!

Leave a comment:

• BASILisk H2O
    replied

You should check out the CS:GO division under the PC platform section of the forums. We don't have a dedicated Oceanic section, but we have a thriving group of dedicated CS:GO players over there (including yours truly >.<). Come check us out during practice!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X