This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum posts and you

If you see a post that is rude and contains things that break our Code of Conduct or the rules in the Handbook please refrain from antagonizing the OP just report said post and move on. Once the post gets reported an Admin or Mod will take the appropriate actions to remove said post and give infractions where needed. Replying to such posts just causes things to get out of hand and can make the situation worse.

Our Code of Conduct can be found here: http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2807

Taken straight from the above:
    Trolls and Spammers~Thank you. Thank you for helping me reduce my efficiency about 50% every time I sign on. Instead of making forum improvements or working on community or marketing projects. I get to clean up after your mess if another Mod hasn’t cleaned it up. So because you care about us so much, we’ll show the same love back.

PMS Trolls: Those that come to the forums for one reason and one reason only; to profess their undying love to all things PMS and H20 in poems, song lyrics, and prose. They are rare, but can sometimes be spotted at night or after special events.

Internet Trolls: Outside of the PMS forums, Trolls are the internets equivalent to that angry resentful relative that just doesn’t want to leave your house and decides to throw and break things instead.

Mythic Troll: According to www.wikipedia.org:

Quote:
    “A troll is a fearsome member of a mythical anthropomorph race from Scandinavian folklore. Their role ranges from fiendish giants – similar to the ogres of English fairy tales – to a devious, more human-like folk of the wilderness, living underground in hills or mounds”

The PMS Troll Myth:

If an Internet Troll, manages to register and start hurling their lovely insults at us, they are instantly turned into PMS Trolls. Those hateful words are then turned into the magic Trolls are known for. Their words are turned into words of love to PMS and H20. Unlike Mythic Trolls, our PMS Trolls are gentle creatures. They can only survive one public declaration of their love before the magic becomes too much for them and they disappear in a poof of disco fog. So if you see one make sure to let us know…we wouldn’t want to miss them.

Link to our handbook: http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30905

Thank you for you time
    Last edited by DejaVu PMS; 08-13-2010, 07:38 PM. Reason: changed title

Working...
X