Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you talk to when wanting to request Gamertag Changes for Xbox?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you talk to when wanting to request Gamertag Changes for Xbox?

Hey everyone, I have an idea to switch my Gamertag for Xbox, do I mention the division leader, or Generals, if Generals, which general(s)?

Also, to add on, if we do msg either, do you PM on Discord or the Forums?

Comment

Division Leader also the 2 generals.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
      Practice Manager - Gears of War 4

Comment

Private message your Division Leader(s) if you’re in a division. Discord or the forum depends on your Division Leader(s) preference (If unsure best option is the forums).

If you’re casual or a community member, message any platform General.

♥ To my little bro and partner in life Grizz H2O & my amazing PMS, ElektraFox PMS
        ♥ To Carson Chaos, Dink H2O, PMS Mariah
        My Crime Fighting Partner H2O Callisto

Comment

I completely read this wrong, you’re asking about your gamer tag, not forum name lol.

I would message your Practice Manager(s) if you’re a division member, Recruitment Manager(s) if you’re a recruit.

♥ To my little bro and partner in life Grizz H2O & my amazing PMS, ElektraFox PMS

Comment

Aight, I got it, I also asked Ovaryacting, and she said the div. leaders. I don't know who to ask now lol

Comment

I would follow your platform General, each platform does things a little differently, so Division Leaders it is!

Comment

Ok. Appreciate the help Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X