So I have found a pretty cool app...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I have found a pretty cool app...

Hey guys! So I'm not really sure where I would actually be allowed to post this. I do remember there use to be a forum called "Anything goes" or something along those lines but since I'm on a phone and the website is new to me please forgive me if this is the wrong area!!

So I found an app that I was introduced to by a trusted bestfriend and everytime I invite someone to it and they join both THAT person AND I get $5. The app is secured, you could look it up. if you feel uncomfortable PLEASE DON'T DO IT. All I'd have to do it text you the link, you sign up and then we both get $5. This is also something that you could then have your friends join so then you and your friends get $5...

Like I said at the beginning I was unsure where I could post this, this isn't spam, or me trying to sell something. It legitimately a link I send to you, if you decide to sign up we both get $5.

To be honest with you all, I am a broke college student, who loves a dollar sign, loves free money and have turned to an app to pick up said free money. So since it benefits both of us, I figured why not turn to my biggest friend group.
    Love to PmsPhoniexRaine | Rabbit | Grunt | Callisto | Lightning | Deuces
    Twitter | Facebook | GT:Pms Shy Achvmnt | Follow me on Twitch!

Also if any of my fellow twitch streamers or watchers know...would a streamer be allowed to send links like that to their viewers? Or would be against the rules??

Like I said BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT
    Love to PmsPhoniexRaine | Rabbit | Grunt | Callisto | Lightning | Deuces
    Twitter | Facebook | GT:Pms Shy Achvmnt | Follow me on Twitch!

Comment

That's nice and awesome to know Shy.

xEnchantress|Rabbit|Rayne|Zombie|Wildcat|Grunt| Ovary|Amanda||Iczo|Callisto|Texas Angel|Magenta|EVILJAK|Skywalker
      Practice Captain Destiny Xbox One/ Community Manager Gears of War 4

Comment

Working...
      X