No announcement yet.

Cross-Platform Minecraft!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nintendo Switch will be able to play with Xbox and PC players as well.. I'm curious how voice chat for that will work, if any. I guess just using our Discord chat will be good enough.
    Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
    Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Sonico H2O View Post
      The Nintendo Switch will be able to play with Xbox and PC players as well.. I'm curious how voice chat for that will work, if any. I guess just using our Discord chat will be good enough.
      Discord will likely be a huge help with the division when all this goes down.... Sorry not sorry Ventrilo....
      ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
      <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Would be wonderful if Discord could receive app integration directly into some of the consoles. I know the Discord team would like to collaborate with Nintendo according to a Twitter post I had seen, but that is no confirmation of Nintendo wishing to do such. Nevertheless, just always need your PC nearby for your console or your smartphone and a headset.
        Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
        Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Brawley View Post
          I will probably join this when it is implemented heh
          Brawley! Dood! How ya been? You lemme know when you're online. Err... Online on console :P I have no pc right now

Many thanks to PMS FatalKisses for the beautiful Sig!
          PMS Zombrex's H2O <3

Comment

I'm sure you guy's already know but when the update does come out all PC players are welcome to join us in the Minecraft division i know in the past there was some interest
            Head Admin at www.esports-nation.com

Comment

Working...
            X