Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People and Places and Things Oh Myyyy

Howdy folks,

Some of y'all might remember me from the XBox H2O Halo division back in the glory days of Halo Reach. Unfortunately, life got in the way and I've been floating around the dark space between work and gaming since. Figured I'd stick my head in and say hey to everyone, and maybe find some folks to play with. I'm not so much into Halo anymore. I still love the games, but I just can't dedicate the same amount of time into multiplayer as I did before. Maybe I'm just getting old. I have been playing a lot of Elite Dangerous and Fallout though. I recently got hooked on VR and have been looking into the prospect of poverty in exchange for a VR ready computer and headset/controllers. I also got the Switch and Breath of the Wild, so a /ton/ of time sunk into those :P.

I can't do much by way of competitive gaming, but I would /love/ to play some of my current go-to games with you folks. You were my first gaming family, and I've missed you terribly. Let's get together and play some.

Here's what I've been playing most:
    PC
    - Elite Dangerous: Horizons
    - Mount and Blade: Warband
    - Elder Scrolls: Legends
    - Diablo 3

XBox One
    - Halo MCC/5
    - Elite Dangerous: Horizons
    - Mount and Blade: Warband
    - Call of Duty ~ BO3, AW
    - Rocket League
    - The Division
    - Minecraft
    - Battlefield 3, 4, 1
    - SW Battlefront
    - Elder Scrolls Online
    - Diablo 3

If anyone's interested in getting some play in, just lemme know. I'd love to get some time in. As for joining a division, sadly with my work schedule the way it is, I can't commit to practice hours.

Hopefully I can get back in the swing with you folks

H

Many thanks to PMS FatalKisses for the beautiful Sig!
    PMS Zombrex's H2O <3

Hello H2O Hammer! I'm relatively new, just a few months into the clan, but I'm leader of the Battlefield Division. You'd be more than welcome to join us at practice whenever you'd like. The more the merrier!

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

Hey Thanks PMS SammichMakr. Can I assume the schedule from the recruitment thread is current?

PMS Zombrex's H2O <3

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Hammer View Post
        Hey Thanks PMS SammichMakr. Can I assume the schedule from the recruitment thread is current?
        Hey there Hammer, welcome back!

I believe that schedule is all up to date - but if you have any more questions about practice times or types I'm sure PMS SammichMakr will be able to help

I'm one of the Division Leaders for the Halo division! We're still up and running, currently holding most of our practices on Halo 5. If you ever want to join us for a practice, feel free to reach out to whoever is Practice Captain (and just let them know you're a casual member in case they don't recognize your name) We'd be more than happy to have you on our team sometime!

Our Xbox division platform is really hopping... looking to get Minecraft started up soon too.

Either way - there is plenty of stuff to do & plenty of people to play with. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for!

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
        Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

You definitely can assume so! It is accurate. Though there's been some shifting around and there will probably be some more as we're figuring some things out. If you want, you can join our Xbox club, PMS H2O Battlefield. Our Comm Manager will be posting the practice schedule in text format there weekly for casuals that aren't as forum active anymore.

PMS RitzySapphire | BowToTheOracle | Nessa | Super Merc (And maker of sigs)

Comment

lol
            LMAOLMAOLMAO

Comment

Indeed we are looking to get a Minecraft division going! PMS Lightning and I are spearheading it! We have a club for it on Xbox too. If you'd like to pop in and join us sometime you are more than welcome too Here's the club link: LINK

Also what's your tag?
              ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
              <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

Oh I didn't even notice that signatures have disappeared. My tag is H20 Hamm3r
                That's a zero and a 3. Apparently there's another H2O Hammer floating around. Two, in fact :P

PMS Zombrex's H2O <3

Comment

Oh I didn't even notice that signatures have disappeared. My tag is H20 Hamm3r
                  That's a zero and a 3. Apparently there's another H2O Hammer floating around. Two, in fact :P
                  Ight I'll add ya :3

Let me guess, you tried changing your tag to H2O Hammer but it was taken by some random account with like 0 gamerscore?

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Loki View Post

Ight I'll add ya :3

Let me guess, you tried changing your tag to H2O Hammer but it was taken by some random account with like 0 gamerscore?
                    I don't remember. It was like... 6 years ago? 5? Anyway, both H2O Hammer and H2O Hamm3r were taken. The only way to get it was to use a zero... As I recall, whoever was in charge of tags was less than happy, but it was in the rules :P

PMS Zombrex's H2O <3

Comment

I don't remember. It was like... 6 years ago? 5? Anyway, both H2O Hammer and H2O Hamm3r were taken. The only way to get it was to use a zero... As I recall, whoever was in charge of tags was less than happy, but it was in the rules :P
                      H2O Savage has the same issue lol. Every version is taken except with numbers but he doesn't like that so unfortunately he wont be changing it anytime soon.

Comment

:'( I just read about Timberwolfe... Anyone else I missed? I'd rather get all the bad news out of the way early.

PMS Zombrex's H2O <3

Comment

:'( I just read about Timberwolfe... Anyone else I missed? I'd rather get all the bad news out of the way early.
                          PMS Yuna passed away in 2015 if you haven't heard of her passing either. Good people. I didn't know her but I did know Timber. I miss him too. I still have him added on Xbox. I don't have it in me to remove him. It just seems wrong.

Comment

I missed that too. I didn't know her at all, just by name. If I recall, she joined around the time I did. Timberwolf was my go-to in the Halo division when things didn't go well. He was my boss as a Practice Captain, and he was good people.

PMS Zombrex's H2O <3

Comment

I was on a small team with Timber for a time for MCC. We called ourselves the Wolf Pack after him since he was our captain. Good times despite how short lived it was.

Comment

Working...
                              X