Movie Buffs/Goers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Buffs/Goers?

Besides gaming and all I'm into going and watching all kinds of movies. For me this month have a lot of movies to see I've already gone seen Logan and Kong. Honestly thought both were really good I enjoyed them both a lot didn't think Kong was going to be that great but really surprised me some other movies I plan on seeing this month is Power Rangers and Ghost in the Shell. Few of my all time favorite movies include The Godfather, Lord of the Rings, Starwars, Friday, Pulp Fiction, Lethal Weapon and Beverly Hills Cop. What are some of your favorite movies? Any movies you're excited to see or to come out soon?

I recently got into the Avengers movies so I'm looking forward to Thor: Ragnarok when it comes out. I also really want to watch Kong (totally not partially because of Tom Hiddleston lol). Other than that I love Star Wars, The Mummy trilogy, The Patriot, and The Lone Ranger to name a few
    ~My Low-Key Siggy Shop is open! LINK~
    <3 My Sisters & H2O: Lightning | Shy Achvmnt | Kupo

Comment

lol he was really good in Kong by the way

Comment

I'm looking foreword to see the new marvel movies. Avengers,Thor can't wait to see the new marvel The Black Panther. Also like watching Star Wars The Patriot was a great movie. Not sure if people know this movie I thought was good it's a old movie it's called Hackers.

Comment

I'm so juiced for power rangers. But I watch a lot of horror movies. The Wrong Turn is my favorite series along with Saw. Also hackers was awesome, ask H2O Zerocool haha!

Best Co-Leader NA : PMS Mercy
          *PMS SammichMakr* *H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
          Itachi | BettySkeddi | Rabbit | SnowBunnie | Techno | Clovir | Iron | Canadian | MightyGunz
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Tagging Zerocool lol I forgot that kid existed lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by TaySavage View Post
              lol he was really good in Kong by the way
              Yee he's a pretty good actor in my opinion

Comment

Oh yes gotta love them Marvel movies they sure know how to make them good now I remember back when all the comic book hero movies were garbage now they have gotten so good lol

Comment

Ya I never really liked movies based on comics growing up, well except Spiderman lol. I was actually looking at some SMITE fan art when I saw a Loki fanfic. It turned out to be based off of Marvel's Loki from the movie Thor: The Dark World rather than SMITE Loki. I loved how they depicted him so I decided to watch it. I've been hooked since lol

Comment

I loved a whole lot movies but my favorite would be a toss up between Ernest Scared Stupid and Tremors 2 I also enjoyed movies like Steamboy,Akira,and Princess Mononoke I'm crossing fingers that the live action Ghost in the Shell will be good cause hollywood adaptations of anime into live action haven't been great for example Dragonball Evolution,Avatar the Last Airbender and Kite lol

Comment

Let's not talk about the Avatar the Last Airbender movie lol

Comment

hahah Dont forget G-saviour another crud live action movie loosely based on Mobile Suit Gundam man that movie blowed hahah

Comment

You're breaking me mate xD

Comment

I could go on lol how about the Super Mario Bros movie or the Need for Speed movie

Comment

Haven't watched those lol

Comment

Working...
                              X