This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community/Casual Member Name Change Request Thread

If you are a member of our community or a Casual Member interested in changing your name, please post below with your requested name change. A General or Director will review and let you know when it has been completed or if there is an issue with the request. Community Members that have not completed recruitment may not place PMS or H2O in their name.

CeeCee PMS

Vamp PMS

Ovaryacting PMS

Iczoxochitl PMS

H2O HugsNKisses

RaylaDevine PMS
    Last edited by Rabbit PMS; 04-24-2017, 06:05 PM.

Can I change my forum name to PMS Phelixia?

Done ~ Blue
    Last edited by Blue Rose; 12-14-2015, 12:42 AM.

XBL: PMS Phelixia ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
    Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

I would like to change mine to Mrs Ohteedubz

Done ~ Blue
      Last edited by Blue Rose; 12-14-2015, 12:42 AM.
      Ohteedubz Is My Bamman <3:mvlove:

Comment

Requesting a forum name change for H2o Kailil please, I haven't changed it yet on xb1 but I will do as soon as I comeback home this WE. Oh and yes I was previously a member of the Halo division for a year.

Done - CeeCee
        Last edited by CeeCee PMS; 01-26-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I've recently submitted an application but if I can become a memeber can I please have my name as H20 Faallens or H20 Fallen

Comment

Originally posted by Fallenizes View Post
            I've recently submitted an application but if I can become a memeber can I please have my name as H20 Faallens or H20 Fallen
            ​You are only able to take on an H2O name once you complete recruitment.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Requesting to change my name back to my old original PMS name - PMS Viper. I was PMS Viper when I first joined in 2008.

Comment

I'd like to change my name from Faallens to H2O Fallen I'd love to have this gamertag I've always had fallen in my name for over 15 years I want to keep my trend going

Comment

I'd like to change my name from Faallens to H2O Fallen I'd love to have this gamertag I've always had fallen in my name for over 15 years I want to keep my trend going
                  You have to wait till you fully complete recruitment into a division. Once you complete your recruitment, the appropriate division leader will submit your forum name change. If they have already, please give it time for your name change and your rights are added. If they didn't but you have your "Division Member" badge and division title already, one of the appropriate Clan Leaders, Directors or Generals will get to it when they can. Hope that clears everything!
                  Twitch || Twitter || Xbox: Im Rabbit || Battle.net: Rabbit#1266 || LoL: PMS Rabbit

Thank you Lobi♥
                  Senpai/Non-Official Big Sis: Iczo (Nessy)
                  My Amazing Partner: Sonico
                  ♥Shy | Lite | Phelixia | Eviljak ♥
                  ♥Callisto | Beast | TimberWolf | HugsNKisses | Deuces | Recon | Natsu & Numzi | Dinky | Adikt | Itachi

Comment

Hey Faallens! Your recruitment managers sent me your info but included the account Faallens and not Fallenzies, which one is your primary account?

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

My gamertag is Faallens and my forum name for the site is Fallenizes I would like my name to be H2O Fallen for both gamertag and forum name
                      Last edited by H2O AngelOfDarkness; 06-02-2016, 11:31 PM.

Comment

My gamertag is Faallens and my forum name for the site is Fallenizes I would like my name to be H2O Fallen for both gamertag and forum name

Comment

Please change my name to PMS Locksley. I have not gone by this name in eons...

Guild Wars: Raven J Wolfe
                          Guild Wars: Raven Le Vaughn
                          QuakeLive: RavenJWolfe
                          Steam: R4v3nW0lf3
                          xFire: ravenjwolfe

Comment

Not a name change but I know casuals are suppose to be able to view division sections and their gender sections. Example, I should be able to see the PMS area and divisions sections. But I'm not able to view any of these areas of the forums. Thought you should know in case this is only an issue for me or for those who are casuals.
                            Twitch || Twitter || Xbox: Im Rabbit || Battle.net: Rabbit#1266 || LoL: PMS Rabbit

Thank you Lobi♥
                            Senpai/Non-Official Big Sis: Iczo (Nessy)
                            My Amazing Partner: Sonico
                            ♥Shy | Lite | Phelixia | Eviljak ♥
                            ♥Callisto | Beast | TimberWolf | HugsNKisses | Deuces | Recon | Natsu & Numzi | Dinky | Adikt | Itachi

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit PMS View Post
                              Not a name change but I know casuals are suppose to be able to view division sections and their gender sections. Example, I should be able to see the PMS area and divisions sections. But I'm not able to view any of these areas of the forums. Thought you should know in case this is only an issue for me or for those who are casuals.
                              Rabbit - do you want me to add this to the Bug tech section?

XBL: PMS Phelixia ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
                              Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

Working...
                              X