Rainbow 6: Seige Sunday Go4R6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow 6: Seige Sunday Go4R6

Looking for a group of H2O/PMS members (still looking for at least 2 more) to start a competitive team. This is a tournament for Xbox One gamers in North Ameeica with Rainbow 6: Siege. All practices and competition matches will be online so no traveling.
    Team mates would need to make practices on Friday and Saturday, the occasional weekday practice, with the ladder/comps taking place on Sunday's. If you are interested, send me a message on Xbox live as I do have issues with the forum message system. GT is DreadDrGonzo
    Thanks!
    Last edited by H2O DrGonzo; 05-21-2016, 11:11 AM.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional.

Just a quick clarification, Sunday is the required day. If weekend practices couldn't be met, we could discuss a schedule that works for everyone

Comment

I'm interested I have been so busy the past month but its getting easier to do things now. So, what are the requirements?

R.I.P saLty H2O
      [COLOR=rgb(255,105,180)]Shout out to my fam; Cookie, Killerella, Krays, Ariiez, Hoov and Vally[/COLOR]

Comment

I know we spoke over Xbox about it, but I'll post a reply here too. The only real requirements are to be either an H2O or PMS member, be available on Sundays as they are the major competition days, and too be not only a good team mate, but to represent the clan in a tasteful way. It would be nice if the team can pull 4 or more hours a week in the team practices, preferably on Friday's and Saturday's to build good communication as a group. Again though, if weekends are a huge problem for your schedule, we as a team will discuss days/times that work for everyone

Comment

I'd do it for sure....especially if PMS Bad Girl is in!!! <3

Comment

Lol hey girl. Sorry to say but I think the last spot has been filled. But we can game though.

R.I.P saLty H2O
            [COLOR=rgb(255,105,180)]Shout out to my fam; Cookie, Killerella, Krays, Ariiez, Hoov and Vally[/COLOR]

Comment

I would like to join I love playing siege
              gt:ReaperKing760

Comment

Working...
              X