X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Charity] Extra-Life 2017 INFO!

Hello PMS|H2O Community!

It's that time to "BE A HERO"!
    We have decided to start early for 2017!
    We are encouraging all gamers from all platforms to unite and participate in the Extra Life charity event on November 4th, 2017!

Extra Life is a fundraising event for children that was started in 2008 where gamers stream for charity. All proceeds go directly to support the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. The majority of gamers who stream try to go for a full 24 hours, often giving away prizes or doing crazy things, all for the kids! This year, the PMS|H2O members are back to fundraise again. So, how can you help out? Join the PMS|H2O Clan Team and fundraise alongside your clan members or spread the word! You can participate or donate to an individual or directly to the team page

The team is open to everyone to join. If you are a community member or a recruit, you are also more than welcome to sign up and participate. If you choose to participate, you can play any game, on any platform.

When raising money for the charity, please ask not only members of the gaming community but family and friends to help donate money for a great cause. All the money you raise will stay at the Children's Miracle Network Hospital of your choice.

Be sure to check the forums as the Community Engagements team will be releasing more info on the event as we get closer to the date.

Participant FAQ

When Does Extra Life Start?
    Extra Life begins at exactly 8 am in your local time zone on Saturday, November 4th, and ends at 8 am on Sunday, November 5th.

What if I canít commit to that date or the entire time?
    The idea and spirit of Extra Life is that everyone pulls together at the same time, but we know thatís not going to be possible for everyone. Donít let a commitment on the 4th stop you from joining. If the scheduled event does not fit your schedule, you can do Extra Life whenever it's convenient for you. Some even break it into two segments. The most important thing is you participate!

What countries can participate and raise money?
    Extra Life is open to EVERY country and the money you raise is directed to the Childrenís Miracle Network Hospital you select during registration.

What games can I play?
    All games. Any platform, handheld devices, broad games to outside sports, anything as long as your playing.

Who do I ask for donations?
    Ask your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, anyone in your local community and of course the gaming community! Ask everyone! We are inspired to make miracles happen for kids. We can't reach our goal without the support of our communities.

When will the PMS|H2O Live Stream begin?
    The PMS|H2O Live Event will start on November 5th. A schedule for the events will be posted closer to the date.

Donation FAQ

Is my donation tax refundable?
    Childrenís Miracle Network Hospitals is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donors will receive an IRS compliant tax receipt.

How do I donate and where does the money go?
    Credit card donations may be made on a participant's fundraising page. Cash and check donations will be collected by participants and submitted to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. All funds will be disbursed directly to the hospital selected during registration.

Do I donate to an individual or the Team?
    You can donate to a single participant or our Team.

Can I donate to myself if I am participating?
    Of course. Or, in the spirit of teamwork, you could also opt to DONATE to any one of our members.

Promotional Tools

Help Us by promoting!
    You can help us spread the word and PROMOTE! Share through your social media sites, at your work, school, in your Community.

Important Links:

http://www.extra-life.org/

Image Links

PMS|H2O Social Media pages:
    FaceBook: www.facebook.com/pmsclan
    Twitter: @PMSClan

Hashtags: #ExtraLifePMS

PMS|H2O Extra Life 2017 Streaming Schedule

TBA

--------------------------------------------------------------

To watch the stream please visit twitch.tv/pmsclan!

Be sure to join us in the streaming event even if you are not participating in Extra Life, we will need your support!!

If you have any questions or issues signing up please contact Ovaryacting PMS, PMS Jenga, and/or Keeba PMS.

Thank you for your time, support, and participation.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Oh no! I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate this year... I guess I'll just have to do some extra streaming during the year to raise some money instead

Is it possible to stream on the clan's channel to raise money & promote Extra Life outside of the marathon day?
    Last edited by Phelixia PMS; 01-12-2017, 11:51 AM. Reason: Answered one of my own questions, so I removed it :)

XBL: phelixia pms ∙ Battle.net: Phelixia25 #1873
    Rabbit PMS ∙ Deuces H2O ∙ PMS Sireniix ∙ SammichMakr PMS

Comment

I believe thats what some people did a few years ago they should be able to have the command still go off because people are able to donate all year round

Comment

Originally posted by Deuces56 H2O View Post
        I believe thats what some people did a few years ago they should be able to have the command still go off because people are able to donate all year round
        If that's the case, I might try to join the stream team again and see if we can bring those donations in year round!

Comment

I know its pretty far off, but I would be interested in helping out as a stream. Just putting in my commitment now!

Comment

Awesome!!!! H2O Introvert Ant we will definitely be scouring this post for streamers when it comes closer to November 5th, and Phelixia PMS you know we'd love to have you back on the stream team! We do have the command on our channel linking to our Extra Life page where people can donate, just type !ExtraLife in chat. <3
            Last edited by Jenga PMS; 01-16-2017, 05:42 PM.
            @PMSJenga | Twitch | Tumblr
            Much <3 to my Sista's, Team Turkey, & my Panda!

Comment

Yay! I have to do a couple of tests since I want to stream from my PC, so I'll let you know when I am ready to go

Comment

Comment

Seriously though - Extra Life's Game Day is only a month away - the event is on November 4th! We are looking for people to participate & fill out our stream schedule. I'll get some more information posted soon for the event.

For the meantime, if you are interested in joining the stream team please fill out this request form!

Please note - anyone who applies & is accepted will need to receive Media Training before they can stream on the clan's channel. When you are streaming there, you represent all of us, so we ask that you display a positive attitude & good sportsmanship while streaming!

Comment

I'm definitely up for helping stream that day. I'd love to do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X