PMS | H2O Clan Website - Uncategorized

Go Back   PMS | H2O Clan Website > Blogs > Mr. Pulsar's Blog

Notices

A nerd in recovery! :D fighting everyday for a better life.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

(She Calls Me) The Criminal [New Song! :D]

Posted 01-20-2012 at 12:04 AM by MrPulsar (Mr. Pulsar's Blog)

I've been listening to a lot of funk, jazz, hip-hop and rap lately. It's really inspiring stuff to me, it makes just want to dance.

I took a break from trig homework to write a funk track. Here it is.

I call it "(She Calls Me) The Criminal".

Here is a link:
Spiritronic - (She Calls Me) The Criminal
[url]http://soundcloud.com/mrpulsar/spiritronic-she-calls-me-the[/url]

- Mr. Pulsar
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just another journal. :)

Posted 01-16-2012 at 10:23 PM by MrPulsar (Mr. Pulsar's Blog)

Life is a beautiful phenomenon.

Right now it's time for me to have some talk time. Unfiltered, pure thoughts.

The fall of 2010 is a portion of my life that I remember everyday. Every morning I seem to recall the events that led me to where I am now. Those who I hurt would call it obsession. I call it guilt, myself. But I have a feeling that those I've hurt would only be pleased by that fact. Pleased that I am feeling guilt. I don't really know how to approach that thought....
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Crazy Week / First week of school / unwanted interests. :\

Posted 01-12-2012 at 12:46 AM by MrPulsar (Mr. Pulsar's Blog)
Updated 01-12-2012 at 12:50 AM by MrPulsar

I'm trying my best not to complain about things anymore. So really I guess what I want to view this as is talking about some things that happened this week.

School started again this week and I am happy. I love math, and I am doubling up on it this quarter by taking College Algebra and Trigonometry both. So far it's not bad, they're covering functions in algebra, and radians in trig.

I mentioned a date before.... eh, went on it last week.... it didn't go well....
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Me playing Muse on Rocksmith! :D

Posted 01-07-2012 at 12:03 AM by MrPulsar (Mr. Pulsar's Blog)

Hey everybody. Since rhythm gaming has kind of calmed down a bit, I don't play as much.

But I got Rocksmith, and damn do I love it. It really is the best UI I've seen for a guitar rhythm game. It makes it so easy to learn how to play, it's nuts.

Here is me playing Muse. :)

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9FwcpsiiM0&context=C316ec4dADOEgsToPDskLVxxThCWJtOKehaoxksMpv"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9FwcpsiiM0&context=C316ec4dADOEgsToPDskLVxxThCWJtOKehaoxksMpv[/URL]...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back to school, and a little bit about my community

Posted 01-05-2012 at 04:00 PM by MrPulsar (Mr. Pulsar's Blog)
Updated 01-05-2012 at 04:07 PM by MrPulsar

Well it's about time for my winter break to end and school to begin again. It was a nice break, I was able to write a few songs and a bunch of poetry material that I can hopefully add to my music at some point. :)

I'm becoming well known in the area for my passion of music. I'm finding that people are inviting me to house parties and to chill so that they can hear my beats. That's awesome to me, that I can provide entertainment like that. This community definitely needs something...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized