PMS | H2O Clan Website - Uncategorized

Go Back   PMS | H2O Clan Website > Blogs > Dangerdoll PMS

Notices

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Charity - Extra Life

Posted 04-05-2012 at 11:05 AM by Dangerdoll PMS

Greetings Gamers!

We are encouraging all gamers from all platforms to unite and participate in the Extra Life charity event on Oct. 20, 2012. This year we will be gathering in solidarity under one umbrella team by the name of "PMS Pandora's Hope". This year our goal is to have 100% fundraising participation.

We have a lot of cool plans for the event this year and with the actual marathon day months away; we will also have much more information...
Pandora's Hope Assistant Director
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PMS Sisters (and Brohamz)

Posted 04-13-2009 at 06:08 PM by Dangerdoll PMS

Wow I love my PMS sisters! Today I sat down to reflect on the great relationships I have made from being a part of this wonderful gaming family. I am looking forward to PAX and just wanted to say I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ummm geez

Posted 12-10-2008 at 02:13 PM by Dangerdoll PMS

I just dont know how you Northerners do it! This is Houston friggin TX and it is cold as i don't know what here. I need warmth! The heater is an option but it smells like fire when i turn it on. I don't like many artificial environment/ food appliances btw. I dont even own a microwave. That's all- just needed to vent cuz i am home and cold and sleepy. lol NAP TIME!
Posted in Uncategorized