PMS | H2O Clan Website - Blog Entries

Go Back   PMS | H2O Clan Website > Blogs

Notices

Old

Funeral....a very emotional journey

Posted 10-04-2008 at 01:00 AM by PMS Krays

Well this is my first blog, ad I decided to write down some stuff I had on my mind.....

Well today was a pretty sucky day simply because my grandmother died. We had her funeral today at 11 o'clock in the morning. To be honest this is the second funeral I have been to in my life. The first one of course I was like 2, and I remember it like it was yesterday, that was the day my great grandmother died. This day was pretty hard for me due to what I remember from when I was younger....
PMS Clan
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ADHD + OCD = Master Multi Tasker!

Posted 10-02-2008 at 06:39 PM by Jane PMS

I recently had an interview with some company and they kept going on about how I can do anything with 4 kids!! Its like an obsession with people. I go to the grocery store and I get the frequent "Are those all yours?" and the "I'm Sorries". My favorite one today waa " Are you catholic?" For the love of baby jesus people. Yes I have 4 kids, no I am not sorry I have 4, No they were not due to my lack of taking birth control because of any religious preferences I may have....
PMS Clan
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rock Band 2

Posted 10-02-2008 at 12:37 AM by mallraider75

I got into Rock Band since early April 2008, when "Still Alive" debuted. I felt comfortable playing bass, but I can play a few songs on expert after practicing. My faves are, Roxanne, Move Along, Orange Crush, In Bloom, & Still Alive. The only song for me to get gold stars, is Maps.

I can't wait till I get my hands on part 2, cause of new songs, more DLC, and online world tour mode, which fans wanted since part 1. The instruments were re-made in part 2, and work much...
Passerby
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lyme Disease Pt 2

Posted 09-30-2008 at 04:11 PM by Krystal PMS

Ok, so an update, and hopefully I can make this blog not look as bad as the other and turn them into paragraphs.

I went to the Dr a few weeks ago, and told her all my symptoms I was having even after taking the antibiotics. She then tested me for LOADS of other possible reasons I could be feeling this bad, and also set me up with a psychologist to see if i'm just having issues and not really having these symptoms (nice huh?), and scheduled me to see her a week later. (which...
PMS Clan
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Panthers Game Photos! and My Little Ballerina!

Posted 09-29-2008 at 08:49 AM by JeepChick PMS

A mom's gotta brag!

This weekend we went to the Panthers vs Falcons Game in Charlotte, NC. What a GREAT GAME! Too many penalities - my son loved calling out "THERE'S A FLAG!" But we won... whooped them to be exact...

Some pics!

Da Seats - 2nd row... Oh yeah baby!
Click the image to open in full size.

KOD4 hat representing!
Click the image to open in full size....
PMS Clan
Posted in Uncategorized