Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I took those :
H2O Clan
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tool on Guitar Hero: World Tour

Posted 09-18-2008 at 01:21 PM by JeepChick PMS

I pulled this post from the Dogma and Doctorine section of ToolArmy dated 5 September.

A few minutes ago I found out from the band's management that we're now cleared to announce TOOL's participation with GUITAR HERO. Here's part of the press release:

"Hugely popular alternative metal band Tool, known for their epic, intense musical arrangements and killer visual arts, will also soon be known for their contribution to the upcoming Guitar...
PMS Clan
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yo, that kitten girl

Posted 09-18-2008 at 11:26 AM by DeathViaKitten

Alright! Blogging.. Something i'm good at.

I think it's nearly official that i'm a PMS wannabe. Meaning, I admire the true pro female gamers and wish that I could be apart of it.

No.. I don't think i'm anywhere near pro material. I have never really focused my energy that hard to be considered a pro gamer.. but god do I get gooey on the inside day dreaming about it.

I"ve got way too much on my plate to really settle down for such a commitment....
Observer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So, I have discovered the wonder that is Netflix...

Posted 09-17-2008 at 07:10 AM by Kitteh PMS

And I have developed an interesting system for ratings - to rate a movie, I have to have watched at least 75% of the film, and there aren't many movies that I haven't watched all the way through, soo...

Todate, I have rated 1407 films. A little disturbing, but, eh...

Oh well, time to go watch more goodness...
PMS Clan Leader Emeritus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lyme Disease....

Posted 09-16-2008 at 04:55 AM by Krystal PMS
Updated 09-21-2008 at 03:49 AM by Krystal PMS

Lyme Disease sucks, If you're reading this and you don't know what Lyme disease is CLICK HERE for info. I never seen the tick bite or rash, I first started feeling bad when my ankles and feet swelled up out of nowhere one night when i was playing CSS. Woke up in the morning and had problems walking. I went to the dr. and my dr said it was probly from going running, i left the dr and that same day my knees started to hurt and swell up. It got to a point where i couldnt go up and down the stairs...
PMS Clan
Posted in Uncategorized