Day 64: Boredom has definitely settled in... - PMS | H2O Clan Website

Go Back   PMS | H2O Clan Website > Blogs > H2O Treebz

Notices

Rate this Entry

Day 64: Boredom has definitely settled in...

Submit "Day 64: Boredom has definitely settled in..." to Digg Submit "Day 64: Boredom has definitely settled in..." to del.icio.us Submit "Day 64: Boredom has definitely settled in..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 64: Boredom has definitely settled in..." to Google
Posted 04-25-2013 at 05:50 PM by H2O Treebz

Quick update. I have made it past the boring part of the application. I handed in the written part today and have booked myself in for the written tests.

After that I have to do the basic fitness test, 2.4 km in 13 minutes. Not too bad :P After that comes the interview process and then a medical exam. And then finally a last interview and hopefully on to basic training then

My mother suggested getting a job in the mean time. I'm not opposed to this idea, I could use the money. However, I'm not really sure I would get employed based on the fact that I don't know when I will be sent to basic training. I don't want to be unreliable and unable to commit to a job in the mean time. Opinions would be appreciated. I will most likely venture to the job centre at some point :P

In other news, I'm playing paint ball again on Saturday and I'm super excited. I always go hard in the paint and do crazy rolls and dives. Unfortunately I cut my arm last time I played :P

Tried an upside down push up yesterday and they look easier than they really are haha. Not much other news or deep thoughts that are important enough to write about. Bought the first Game of Thrones book yesterday. Hoping I get into that again. After finishing the Hunger Games trilogy I need another book.

More on the Hunger Games, if you haven't read it go and buy it NOW. It's soooo good I was hooked for a while. And to people who have read it, how did you feel about the ending of book 3? Too me it felt rushed. No spoilers please

Anyway, that is all I can think of for now. Stay safe people of the interwebz!
Peace!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 579 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Best of luck! I agree with you on getting a job, it will be hard to commit at this point.

Yes, the ending to book 3 felt completely rushed. It was almost like the author was like 'Ugggghhh I'm so tired of writing this! Meh, imma just finish this chapter. The end."
  2. Old Comment
    Good luck with "Training" ... in the mean time I'd do temp service no commitment there

Haven't read the Books but really would like too.

~Pixie